LC Staffing Kalispell is partnering with a health center to hire a long-term Medical Assistant.
The Medical Assistant will alongside physicians and will be responsible for administrative and clinical duties.
- Prepare and room patients.
- Manage lab specimens– preparation, mailing, filing and follow-up.
- Provide phone triage and follow-up under direction clinical supervisor.
- Assist provider in the completion of EKGs, Holter monitors and other screening tests.
- Schedule diagnostic tests, consults and procedures with referral physicians.
- Assist clinical provider in minor surgical procedures.
- Provide injections and immunizations under direction of the provider and complete all necessary documentation.
- Stock rooms and maintain inventory.
- Perform phlebotomies and other CLIA-waived testing.
- Manage record requests and receipts from pharmacies and other medical specialists.
Qualified candidates must have a current Montana Certification as a Medical Assistant or demonstrated competencies and experience as a medical assistant. This position requires up-to-date immunizations or ability to obtain new immunizations.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm with a wage at $14.93 per hour.
For a full job description or to apply online, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #33436
For more information, call or text Robyn in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.