Experienced Marine Technician
LC Staffing Glacier is partnering with a Flathead Valley dealership to hire a long-term Experienced Marine Technician.
The Marine Technician will perform service, repair, and customization work on boats, onboard/inboard engines, and drive systems. This person will be responsible for basic service maintenance that includes oil changes, full service, engine diagnostics and repair.
- Complete Repair Work Within the Scheduled Time Period
- Maintain Productivity
- Ensure Proper Filing of Paperwork upon Completion of Repairs
- Deliver Clients Boat in Better Condition than it Arrived
- Ability to Diagnose and Repair Problems
- Summerize/Winterize Boats
- Prep New Boats
- 3-4 years minimum of experience.
- Have own tools.
- Factory certifications preferred.
- Clean driving record.
- Effective communication skills.
- Positive attitude and team player.
For a full job description or to apply online, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #33518
For more information, call or text Cassie in our LC Staffing Glacier office at 406-752-0191.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman, Columbia Falls, and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.