LC Staffing Glacier is now hiring for a seasonal Painter.
- Responsible for the supervision of the Parkwide Paint Crew.
- Responsible for assisting with the planning, scheduling and implementing the workload, materials procurement and equipment for interior and exterior painting tasks parkwide.
- Responsible for assisting with drafting Task Statements for review, ensuring correct paint specifications are in place, Condition Assessment deficiencies are implemented, and that any required lead testing is performed and documented.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and security of all assigned equipment and tools.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and professional work and ensuring the proper training is conducted for the individual crew members.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment and complying with all current related codes and regulations.
- Responsible for assisting with coordination of tasks with Engineering, parkwide trade personnel, location management, and location maintenance managers.
- Responsible for proper and accurate documentation of all work performed, separated by labor and materials, into the computerized maintenance management system.
- Minimum of 3 years professional painter experience or equivalent.
- Proficiency in supervising personnel in accordance with all policies and procedures.
- Proficient in the operation and safe use of all painting equipment common to the trade.
- Ability to efficiently schedule tasks to ensure timely arrival of materials and equipment and effective use of personnel.
- Knowledgeable about historic structures and the various coatings and historic fabric repairs.
- Must have competent-person training in scaffolding, or able to achieve this designation, and general knowledge of OSHA Fall Protection, Lead and Asbestos programs.
- Must be at least 19 years old and possess a current, valid, driver’s license with a good driving record.
This position pays $20.00 per hour.
For a full job description or to apply online, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #33513
For more information, call or text Cassie in our LC Staffing Glacier office at 406-752-0191.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman, Columbia Falls, and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.