Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber Of Commerce
Since 1904 the Kalispell Chamber of Commerce has been a leading voice in strengthening the Flathead Valley community and the business climate in order to make the area an ideal location to live and work. We earned a five star accrediatoin in March 2017. The Kalispell Chamber consists of 700 businesses and organizations that collectively employ over half of the workforce in Flathead County, Montana. The Kalispell Chamber continually enhances and leverages the talents and resources of its members to improve economic opportunities and is an advocate to its broad and diverse membership, creating a climate of growth and success. The Chamber also provides unique opportunities for individuals and businesses to make a difference by connecting them to important community issues, and helps to build a stronger community by staying focused and involved in top business, civic, and social priorities.
NewsRelease Date: October 10, 2017Release Date: October 02, 2017
JobsMembership Development ManagerCategory: SalesTo be considered for the position, please submit application, cover letter, and resume to: Nick Moschetti DVOP/Workforce Consultant Kalispell Job Service 406.758.6279 email@example.com Job Number 10316120Type:Permanent, Full TimeClassification: ExemptCompensation:DOE (will be base plus commission scale)Benefits:Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Employer Contributed Health ...read more
ContactNick Moschetti, Kalispell Job ServicePhone:406.758.6279
Whom to Contact
- Katie BrienAdministrative Services ManagerPhone: (406) 758-2806
- Vonnie DaySales AssistantPhone: (406) 758-2809
- Meche EkVisitor Center CoordinatorPhone: (406) 758-2811
- Dawn JacksonGroup Sales ManagerPhone: (406) 758-2820
- Kate LufkinMarketing and Communications SpecialistPhone: (406) 758-2801
- Diane MedlerDirector, Kalispell CVBPhone: (406) 758-2808
- Diane Morton StoutLeadership Flathead Program ManagerPhone: (406) 758-2810
- Joe UnterreinerPresident and CEOPhone: (406) 758-2804
Heart of downtown, just off main street!